Beautiful Pregnancy Photoshoot Of Woman Expecting Quintuplets

Beautiful Pregnancy Photoshoot Of Woman Expecting Quintuplets


Is't this adorable?, Normally i post just about Nigerian lifestyle and updates but today as i was having a nice internet walk through i found this miraculous did. It so shook and interested me that i just could not pass without sharing with my dear cribbers. 

Kimberly Tucci, is an Australian mother of two who had tried for 1 year to have another child. She got pregnant and visited the Doctors for a maternity check. When she got there, she got a huge surprise! She's having five babies at the same time!


Tucci wrote on her Facebook page, Surprised By Five:
“My suspicion of a possible multiple pregnancy grew due to the quick rise of the pregnancy hormone. I was excited at the possibility of twins but absolutely nothing on this earth could have prepared me for what happened next.” At her first ultrasound, the sonographer spotted multiple gestation sacks.
“The sonographer started to count ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE!” Tucci said. “Did I hear that correctly?? FIVE?? My legs start to shake uncontrollably and all I can do is laugh. The sonographer then told me the term for five is QUINTUPLETS!!”

There’s just a one in 55,000,000 chance of conceiving quintuplets naturally, which was happened in her case.

Tucci then called her husband, who quickly drove to the doctor’s office. She said:
“I could see the excitement in his face,” “He told me, ‘We can do this.’”
The couple are expecting four girls and one boy.

Clothes And Teddies For Quintuplets

Tucci’s pregnancy has been anything but easy but she says all five babies are healthy, and Tucci remains positive.

Credits:

This post was originally posted on Linda Ikeji's blog and composing attribute is well directed to her. Photos are also part of the post which was copied and edited from her blog.

Message:

Congratulations to Tucci who has just been blessed with five and may she gain strength to push them down to earth and also take good care of them.
And to all married women reading this post right may her testimony bring abundant babies for you. Amen.

Share this:

Disqus Comments